The Airfryer Chocolate Ricotta Puff Pastry Bundles made my experiment a success! I didn’t think the Puff Pastry would work so good with the Philips Airfryer but was I wrong.
The Airfryer has changed my life, honestly. It makes any food crispy on the outside and soft on the inside. Before, having the Airfryer and my children would ask if I could make some fries or fried food I felt like crying because the smell would overwhelm my kitchen, but now with the airfryer I can barely smell it.
Lately, it’s been getting kinda cold out, obviously, because winter is coming. So, I decided to make a little treat stuffed with the marvelous ricotta and, the popularly used but never boring, milk chocolate.
This treat will warm up even the coldest of hearts and give you the in-front-of-a-fireplace feel. Not only does it taste great but it takes only 10-15 minutes to get ready! Now, if you don’t have the Airfryer, I feel bad for you, but you can always make it in your oven.
Airfryer Chocolate Ricotta Puff Pastry Bundles
- 1 thawed puff pastry sheet
- [Ricotta Cream ]
- milk chocolate
- Cut the pastry into squares of 2.5×2.5 inches (~6.5 x6.5 cm) and 2 teaspoons of ricotta cream filling onto each square and 1 square of milk chocolate on the top of the cream.
- Fold like a bundle, moisten the edges with some water and press them firmly together.
- Make some cuts on the smooth surface.
- No preheating you can start baking right away.
- Put the puff pastry bundles in the basket and brush them with milk or a beaten egg.
- Slide the basket into the Airfryer and set the temperature at 356°F ( 180°C) and the time at 15-10 minutes until they'll get golden brown.
Leave a Reply