These banana bread biscuits with chocolate are delicious and perfect for a quick quarantine baking sesh.
Contrary to part of its name, it is actually quite chewy and best served warm. They not only excite your tongue but leaves a full, welcoming feeling in everyone’s stomach.
A short burst of happiness is needed nowadays, so whether if it’s for a family of four or a lone person, I hope this recipe warms your belly and relaxes your heart.
A quick mixture to prepare for biscuits that don’t even need molds. Sweet and insatiable, vitamins are present thanks to the banana and suitable for adults and children, perfect for a hearty snack.
Banana Bread Biscuits with Chocolate
- 3 ripe bananas
- 150 g 00 flour 1 1/5 cups
- 8 g of baking powder 1/2 tbsp
- 45 g of sugar ¼ cup
- chocolate chips
- 75 g butter 5 tbsp
- 35 ml whipping cream
- Mix the sugar with the softened butter so that it becomes a cream.
- Add the whipping cream, mixing everything well
- Add the blended bananas
- Sift the flour with baking powder and then add it to the mixture. Continue mixing with the whisk or, if you have it, with the planetary mixer.
- Add the chocolate chips to your mixture.
- Mix everything so that the chocolate is best distributed inside the dough.
- Pour the mixture on a buttered baking tray (10×10 inches), forming a uniform layer, or on a baking tray covered with a baking sheet.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes at 180°C (356°F)
- As it cools, cut many squares to taste