Sorry I was gone for a while, but I’m back!
Just wanted you to know my absence wasn’t planned, things just were getting busy.
Now I am here with this tasty recipe: Chicken and Rainbow Carrots.
This dish is colored and really genuine thanks to the presence of various vegetables such as varied tasty carrots, very good potatoes, sweet tomatoes and you can’t miss the onion, nor the mouth-watering chicken thighs. The chicken we eat comes from a trusted manufacturer, raised on land without pesticides or treated fertilizers, think organic.
Chicken and Rainbow Carrots
- 4-5 chicken thighs
- 4-5 organic rainbow carrots
- 3 organic potatoes – medium size
- 5-6 organic sweet small tomatoes
- 1 organic onion – medium size
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- a pinch of salt
- lemon pepper
- Wash the chicken thighs well, under tap water.
- Carve the chicken thighs and then sprinkle them with salt and pepper.
- In a pan with oil, fry the onion.
- When the onion is almost cooked add the carrots and potatoes cut into cubes.
- Cook for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cut the tomato and parsley.
- Then add the chicken, sweet tomatoes, parsley, and half a glass of water. You can also add, if you prefer, instead of water, half a cup of chicken broth, I prefer the water because it is lighter and less salty.
- Cover the frying pan with a lid and let it bake to the moderate flame until all is well cooked.
- Then remove the lid and gently flake the chicken on a high flame, moving them around the pan, until the skin has a golden crisp.