Enjoy these Cheese Canapes, they are a real delight !.
A crunchy cheese morsel that wraps a frothy mascarpone mousse and ricotta, with intense and slightly sour dill.
Easy to make and useful for many occasions, to be used as quick appetizers when you have guests or for a party.
Crispy and Foamy Canapes
Crispy Cheese Disks
- 130 g grated parmigiano Reggiano 4.6 oz
Mascarpone and Ricotta Mousse
- 250 g mascarpone cheese 8.8 oz
- 150 g ricotta cheese 5.3oz
- a pinch of salt
- a pinch of ginger pepper
- Crispy Cheese Disks
- For the preparation of the crispy cheese disks you will need grated Parmigiano Reggiano cheese, a non-stick pan and a 2.5-Inch Round Stainless Steel Cutter.
- Place the 2.5-Inch Round Stainless Steel Cutter in the center of the non-stick panand onto bottom the cutter press a handful of parmigiano.
- Cook over a moderate flame for a few minutes until the base of the cheese is golden.
- Remove from heat, let cool, remove from cutter and set aside.
- Continue this until you have finished all the cheese.
- Mascarpone and Ricotta Mousse
- Blend the Mascarpone and Ricotta cheeses with the addition of pepper and salt.
- After obtaining a frothy cream, add the dill and stuff two Crispy Cheese Disks like a sandwich and garnish as you like.