A dessert that should be eaten cold especially on these suffocating days.
These RICOTTA BITES are full of a flavor that explodes when bitten into.
The freshness of the orange accompanied by the aroma of vanilla and cinnamon make this square DESSERT an excellent sweet to offer during a tea break or after dinner.
- 4 eggs
- 130 g sugar ⅔ cup
- 80 g potato starch ¾ cup
- 130 ml whipping cream ½ cup
- 700 g ricotta 3 cup
- vanilla bean caviar
- grated orange peel
- powdered sugar
- In a bowl put the eggs, the grated orange peel, the vanilla bean caviar, and cinnamon and whisk with the electric mixer.
- Continuing to whisk, add the sugar, whipping cream, and potato starch. Finally, add the ricotta and whisk again to mix.
- Pour the mixture into the pan with a baking sheet leveling it well with a spatula.
- Bake at 175°C (347°F) for 40-45 minutes until the surface is golden.
- With a knife trim the edges eliminating the crunchy part.
- Cut into squares, I got 14 squares from a rectangular pan 13×9 inches.
- Arrange the ricotta bites on a nice serving plate and sprinkle with powdered sugar.
- They are very soft! Try this recipe yourself and let me know if you liked it!
Once out of the oven, let it cool down, and remove the cake from the pan.