A dessert that should be eaten cold especially on these suffocating days.
These RICOTTA BITES are full of a flavor that explodes when bitten into.
The freshness of the orange accompanied by the aroma of vanilla and cinnamon make this square DESSERT an excellent sweet to offer during a tea break or after dinner.
Easy Ricotta Bites Dessert
- 4 eggs
- 130 g sugar ⅔ cup
- 80 g potato starch ¾ cup
- 130 ml whipping cream ½ cup
- 700 g ricotta 3 cup
- vanilla bean caviar
- grated orange peel
- powdered sugar
- In a bowl put the eggs, the grated orange peel, the vanilla bean caviar, and cinnamon and whisk with the electric mixer.
- Continuing to whisk, add the sugar, whipping cream, and potato starch. Finally, add the ricotta and whisk again to mix.
- Pour the mixture into the pan with a baking sheet leveling it well with a spatula.
- Bake at 175°C (347°F) for 40-45 minutes until the surface is golden.
- Once out of the oven, let it cool down, and remove the cake from the pan.
- With a knife trim the edges eliminating the crunchy part.
- Cut into squares, I got 14 squares from a rectangular pan 13×9 inches.
- Arrange the ricotta bites on a nice serving plate and sprinkle with powdered sugar.
- They are very soft! Try this recipe yourself and let me know if you liked it!
Leave a Reply