How to make good Fried Bigne?
The Fried Bigne`recipe is fast and easy to make. I made them in less than an hour. And I assure you that they will be a success with your guests.
The only downside is the frying stench in the kitchen even when using a good hood, so we need to remove or neutralize it.
After cleaning the surface of the stove and cabinets, with a degreasing liquid detergent, boil in a pan of water with Laurel leaves, this plant is a real natural eliminator of oil odor or burnt smell.
- 240 ml water 1 cup
- 100 g butter ~ 8 tbsp
- 130 g four 00 1 cup
- 4 eggs
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 tbsp sugar
- sunflower oil enough
- Pour the water into a saucepan; add the butter, sugar, and salt, and bring to boil.
- Remove the pan from the heat and add the flour, stirring continuously avoiding lumps.
- Place the pot back on low heat and stir vigorously slamming the mixture with a wooden spoon, until the dough combines and begins to come away from the sides of the pot (you will see a white film on the walls of the pot).
- Add the eggs one by one to the cool mixture and mix well before adding the additional eggs, one at a time.
- When the dough will become smooth and creamy, let it cool down.
- Shape the dough into small balls using a teaspoon and dip them in hot oil for 2 to 3 minutes until lightly browned on both sides.
- Drain on paper towels.
- After chilling, fill with sweet cream you prefer, I used mascarpone cream for the Tiramisu`, click here for the recipe.