Nothing makes a mother happier than witnessing her child enjoy a sweet treat she prepared for them. The delicious mascarpone condensed milk cake is my son’s favorite dessert. He can’t say no to this delectable dessert because of the delicious blend of mascarpone cheese and sweetened condensed milk.
We complement one another wonderfully, me as the cook and him as the taste tester of course, because we both have a penchant for sweets.
Seeing a beautifully decorated cake, a tray of freshly made cookies, or a dish of luscious ice cream makes our eyes light up. Our shared passion for sweets bound us closer together and provided us with many joyful memories.
How is made Mascarpone Condensed Milk Cake
My cake is not perfect like all the millions of cakes on the web, but it is made with love, and if there are imperfections, it is natural.
What do you need?
To make a cake, you will typically need the following ingredients and equipment:
- Butter or oil
- Baking powder
- Milk or buttermilk
- Vanilla extract (optional)
- Mascarpone and Condensed Milk Cream
- Mixing bowls
- Electric mixer or whisk
- Measuring cups and spoons
- Cake pans
- Spatula or wooden spoon
- Cooling rack
Remember to adjust the serving size and measurements as needed to accommodate your desired cake size and a number of servings also remember, oven behavior can vary, and the best way to determine the appropriate cooking time is through experience and experimentation with your specific oven.
A Mother’s Delight: My Son’s Favorite Mascarpone Condensed Milk Cake
For the Cake
- 130 g all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- A pinch of salt
- 115 g unsalted butter softened
- 150 g granulated sugar
- 4 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 200 ml whole milk
Baking the Cake
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C). Line a baking pan with parchment paper 10-inch square.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, and salt. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, cream together the softened butter and granulated sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add the eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Stir in the vanilla extract.
- Gradually add the dry ingredients to the butter mixture, alternating with the milk. Begin and end with the dry ingredients, mixing until just combined.
- Put the batter among the prepared cake pan and smooth the tops with a spatula.
- Bake for approximately 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the cakes comes out clean.
- Allow the cake to cool in the pan for 10 minutes, then transfer them to a wire rack to cool completely.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the mascarpone cheese, condensed milk, and vanilla extract. Whisk until smooth and well combined.
- In a separate bowl, whip the heavy cream until soft peaks form. This will add a light and airy texture to the cream.
- Gently fold the whipped cream into the mascarpone mixture, ensuring that everything is well combined. The mixture should be fluffy and velvety.
- Place the filling in the refrigerator for about 30 minutes to chill and firm up slightly.
Assembling the Cake
- Once the cake cut into 2 layers l have cooled completely, place one layer on a serving plate.
- Spread a generous amount of the mascarpone condensed milk cream filling evenly over the top of the first layer.
- Carefully place the second cake layer on top and press lightly to secure the layers together.
- If desired, you can simply leave the sides exposed for a rustic look or dust the surface with powdered sugar.
- For an extra special touch, decorate the cake with chocolate shavings, fresh berries, or sprinkles.