What should we prepare for dinner?
As the weather is becoming warmer and the trees are beginning to sprout flowers and leaves, I decided that it would be a good idea to make more of a fresh and light dinner.
This resulted in me making this Mix Salad with Cottage Cheese. With the crisp greens and tomatoes, and the delicate cottage cheese will give you a nice afternoon boost and set the mood for the coming weather.
- 5 oz organic spring greens mix or whatever greens you have on hand
- 4 tbsp cottage cheese
- Parmigiano Reggiano flakes
- Cherry Tomatoes
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp balsamic red wine vinegar
- Salt and pepper
- In a salad bowl, combine all the ingredients.
- In a small bowl, whisk the vinaigrette ingredients.
- Drizzle over salad and toss it around to coat.