This is a Puff Twist with Mascarpone Cream.
This particular dessert, and what makes it extra special, is that it was designed to remove stressful situations, like the snowstorm that happened during these difficult days and give your stomach a full kind of hug.
It is for everyone that needs a cuddle. Whoever you are, Puff Twist with Mascarpone Cream will always be here for you to make yourself feel a little bit better about your day.
The snow had begun to fall on the morning of the 7th, and the amount of snow increased, covering my yard and driveway. The color of the sky camouflaged with the abundant snow that fell in heaps, the power went off for a long period and then it, fortunately, came back on.
Despite the blizzard, it was a pleasant time for my family, it was an opportunity to spend more time with each other. We played Monopoly (which got very debated) and baked this very dish together.
- 500 g frozen puff pastry 17 oz
- 250 g mascarpone cheese 8.5 oz
- 120 g whipping cream 4.2 oz
- 100 g powdered sugar 3.5 oz
- Let the frozen puff pastry thaw in the fridge for 3 hrs before using it.
- Cut into strips of 1/2 inch in width each.
- Twist the strip around the oiled pipe.
- Bake it in a preheated oven until golden at 200°C (400°F).
- Let them cool down.
- Whip the cream with the powdered sugar and incorporate, little by little, the Mascarpone cheese, stirring it with a spatula from the bottom to the top.
- The Puff Twist is stuffed with Mascarpone cream just before serving, using a pastry bag.