What do you think of these delicious ricotta truffles with coffee almond flour?
I am very happy to have taken this path, that is to carry on this blog, it gives me the opportunity to build something useful for my readers, to be in the company of those people who are alone and this gives me a lot of joy.
I still know that there are not many, I hope that one day we can grow to be a big food-loving family. I am happy when I read your comments, be it good or bad. This keeps me going.
Managing a food blog is not easy because it is not limited to just publishing a recipe, but must be sold in the best way so that readers can read you or be attracted to that dish. Now on the internet, you can find millions of blogs that sell the same recipe.
Charles Darwin (English naturalist, geologist, and biologist), in his work “The Origin of the Species”, explained his theory of evolution. According to which every living species if left to reproduce without control could do so indefinitely and tried to explain the cause of the numerical limitations. Darwin identified it in the concept of “Struggle for Existence” both between members of different species and between members of the same species.
Members of the species that develop variations and those most suitable for adaptation to particular conditions win this fight.
The same thing is happening in the fantastic world of blogs, it is a race for survival, who is developing variations to adapt wins, who does not adapt is lost. May the best one win!!!
I hope these truffles are really good to satisfy a very demanding audience.
Ricotta, Almond, and Coffee-flavored Truffles
- 150 g almond flour 1 ¼ cup
- 130 g drained ricotta 1/2 cup
- 70 g powdered sugar 5/8 cup
- 4 tbsp espresso coffee liquid
- Unsweetened cocoa powder
- Mix the drained ricotta with the powdered sugar and the coffee.
- Add the almond flour and mix.
- Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes, or freeze for 15 minutes to speed up the process.
- Once chilled take some dough and roll it up into a ball.
- Roll the ball in unsweetened cocoa powdered.
- Refrigerate at least one hour before serving.
Leave a Reply