These cookies are small bites of soft and tasty short-pastry. They are good for your breakfast or afternoon break.
The addition of cocoa almond and pistachio creams creates instead a delicious and particularly inviting filling, in fact after having eaten one you cannot resist to take another one.
Small Bites with Cocoa Almond and Pistachio Cream
- 120 g flour 00 1 cup
- 113 g cold butter 8 tbsp 1 stick
- 1 egg
- 100 g sugar 8 tbsp
- Pistachio Cream
- Cocoa Almond Cream
- 1 scraped vanilla bean
- Put sugar and butter in a planetary mixer, mix with the flat beater until it becomes a cream, then add the flour, the egg, and the vanilla caviar, continue to mix until everything is well blended without the formation of lumps.
- Spoon the mixture into a “sac a poche” pastry and pipe the desired shape on a baking sheet.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 400 ° F (200 ° C) for 10 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let them cool down.
- Add a teaspoon of cocoa almond cream or pistachio cream on the top of the cookies.