Here is another request of my children: STRACCIATELLA GELATO.
Do you remember the delicious Bacio gelato published a few days ago? Now get ready for stracciatella ice cream!
A creamy gelato enriched with pieces of dark chocolate.
The secret of its creaminess, made without an ICE CREAM MAKER, is that it is kept soft in the freezer given the use of condensed milk and it is not necessary to mix it continuously because it prevents the formation of ice crystals.
- 300 g whipping cream 1 ¼ cup
- 200 g condensed milk ¾ cup
- 1 cup chopped dark chocolate
- Semi-Whip the cream.
- Add the condensed milk, little by little, with movements from the bottom upwards.
- Add chopped dark chocolate and mix (always with movements from bottom to top).
- Pour the mixture into a cold steel bowl (previously put the bowl in the freezer).
- Put in freezer for 6 hours.