It is a quick dessert and above all this version of the RECIPE doesn’t need you to have an oven to bake it in, but you should clear some space in your fridge.
The presence of all these Fruit makes this CHEESECAKE very light and fresh, just ideal for a hot SUMMER.
In summer, especially when it’s humid and the air is dense, the nutrients of the fruit are a panacea for alleviating the dangers of heat and represent a fundamental contribution of vitamins to rehydrate the body.
The fruit is obviously also good for the growth and health of children. This could be one of many creative and imaginative ideas to convince the little ones to eat their daily dose of vitamins, in a fun way.
Children love sweets and so preparing them a tasty snack – that is also beneficial – there is nothing better than a fruit cake; yummy, nutritious, and healthy at the same time.
Summer Fruit Cheesecake Recipe: no baking
- 250 g ricotta 8.8 oz
- 250 g cream cheese 8.8 oz
- 210 g whipping cream 150 g + 60 g ; ¾ cup = ⅔ + ¼
- 8 g gelatin sheets 0.3 oz
Fruit and Kiwi Sauce
- 1 sliced watermelon in small cubes
- 5 kiwis 3+2
- 1 sliced cantaloupe in small cubes
- 1 peach
- 1 mango
- 3 strawberries
- 10 g granulated sugar 1 tbsp
- 4 g gelatin sheets 0.15 oz
- 250 g honey graham crumbs 8.8 oz
- 75 g melted butter 2.65 oz
- 32 g granulated sugar 1.13 oz
- Ricotta Cream
- Sift the ricotta.
- Combine it with cream cheese and powdered sugar to obtain a soft and silky cream.
- In the meantime, let the gelatin sheets rehydrate in cold water.
- After they have been completely soaked, squeeze them with your hands and make them completely dissolve in a cup with the ¼ cup of warmed whipping cream.
- Slowly drip the cream-gelatin mix into the ¾ cup of whipping cream, mix very well and add it to the ricotta cream cheese mix, amalgamating everything well with a silicone spatula.
- Fruit and kiwi sauce
- Blend 3 peeled kiwis.
- Soak the gelatin sheets in icy water for 10-15 minutes
- After soaked, squeeze and dissolve them in hot sugar water (40 ml)(~4 tbsp).
- Pour the melted gelatin in the blended kiwi sauce mix very well and store in the fridge for 2-3 hours.
- Combine cookie crumbs with sugar and butter, press onto the bottom of 24cm (~10 inches) springform pan, and store in the fridge.
- Pour the ricotta cream on the crust and place it into the freezer for at least 3-4hours.
- Spread the kiwi sauce over the ricotta that was previously put on the crust.
- Then, arrange the fruit as you please on the top of the cake.
- Brush a coat of melted sugar gelatin over the fruit.