Sweet Christmas Fillo Shells- these little gems will end your Christmas meal elegantly and tastefully.
The shells have the characteristic of being made of fillo dough with a concentrate of delicious creamy sweetness inside that looks very similar to pastry cream, but it differs from the lack of eggs and the addition of condensed milk.
Sweet Christmas Fillo Shells
- Mini Fillo Shells
- 300 ml Condensed Milk 1 1/4 cups
- 150 ml Whipping Cream 2/3 cup
- 75 g Soft Butter 2.64 oz
- 20 g Corn Starch 0.70 oz
- Caviar Vanilla Bean
- This cream is made with condensed milk if you can recall from my previous post, the Smooth Cream.
- Mix the soft butter with the condensed milk until it becomes a creamy mixture, add and sieve in the corn starch, stir well to incorporate it.
- Let the whipping cream simmer in a pan with the vanilla bean and the scraped caviar vanilla.
- After removing it from the stove and filter it.
- Pour the filtered whipping cream into the mixture of condensed milk, butter, and cornstarch, put it on the stove, and stir constantly with a whisk.
- Remove the cream from the stove as soon as it starts to thicken.
- Pour it into a glass bowl and cover it with plastic wrap and let the plastic touch the top of the cream, let it finish cooling at room temperature.
- Finally, take it out, fill the shells with a pipe, and garnish as you please!