Sweet Pistachio Salami Recipe (Salame Dolce al Pistacchio)
Sweet Pistachio Salami, is a delicious variant of the classic Chocolate Salami or Turkish Salami, enriched with Pistachios, Almonds,...
- 200 g honey graham cracker crumbs 7 oz
- 3 full tablespoons of sweet pistachio cream
- 2 tbsp chopped peeled pistachios
- 2 tbsp chopped peeled almonds
- 100 g white chocolate 3.5 oz
- 2 tbsp dark chocolate chips
- 60 ml of milk ¼ cup
- powdered sugar to decorate
Place the chopped almonds and pistachios in a bowl, add the graham cracker crumbs, the dark chocolate chips and mix very well.
Separately, melt the white chocolate in a double boiler or microwave and add it to the mixture.
Then add the pistachio cream
and mix everything well.
In the end, add the milk a little at a time. You will get a mass, mix well, and then put it on the cling film.
Give it a cylinder shape by rolling it in cling film.
Seal the ends and put them to rest in the refrigerator overnight.
The following day the Pistachio Sweet Salami will be ready.
Remove it from the plastic wrap and pass it in the powdered sugar, cut it into slices, and serve.