This dish is very filling and delicious! ?
The Zucchini Spaghetti could not, not be on this blog. After several recipes that have been dedicated to the dessert page, today I would like to show you a recipe that is on the healthier side. As a plus this recipe is low on carbohydrates and even ketogenic.
As usual, every morning I prepare lunch to take it to work, and yesterday going to the supermarket I found these fresh porcini mushrooms and at that moment I thought about how I could incorporate it pasta. Then, wandering through the vegetable aisle I saw the zucchini cut into spaghetti shapes and I thought immediately to substitute the pasta with the Zucchini Spaghetti.
And I must say I was very satisfied with the end result, a tasty dish combined with a grated Parmigiano Reggiano cheese, it, you could say, was a masterpiece!!
I suggest you go to the supermarket to buy the ingredients that will be listed below
return home and prepare this special plate for your husband / wife.
You will not regret it!
Zucchini Spaghetti in Creamy Porcini Mushroom Sauce
- 450 g zucchini spaghetti noodle 1 pound
- 250 g porcini mushrooms 0.55 lb
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 minced garlic clove
- chopped parsley as much as needed
- 150 ml half and half cream ~¾ cup
- 1 ½ tbsp butter
- salt and pepper to taste
- grated Parmigiano Reggiano cheese
- Porcini Mushroom Sauce
- In a non-stick pan, heat the oil and the minced garlic clove.
- Then add the cleaned mushrooms by scraping and rubbing them with a damp cloth.
- Cook for a few minutes on high heat, stir, add the cream, and season with salt, sprinkle pepper, and finely chopped parsley, leaving cook at low heat for another 5 minutes and then remove from heat and set aside.
- Zucchini Spaghetti
- In another non-stick pan fry Zucchini Spaghetti with butter, after almost 10 minutes add the Porcini Mushroom Sauce, mix all and place on the dish, and add the grated Parmigiano Reggiano Cheese.